Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!



~Welcome Year 2009~

*****The first major city to mark the start of 2009 was Auckland, New Zealand, with a spectacular display of fireworks from its Sky Tower*****
*Since Sitiawan doesn't have a nice one...here's something special*

Wow...2009 is here.So fast..just in a blink and everything is over..*sobz*A new-year resolution.Hmm...let me think...what's my new-year resolution?What about you guys?O well no idea yet.Let's move on.What have I done for the night of New Year Eve?I was out with Dear and....a friend.I just get to know him.He's back from USA.Nice meeting you.We went for movie,The Day The Earth Stood Still*Hope I got the title right*The movie was....good.Not too bad,quite scientific yet meaningful.Haha..I enjoyed it though.And to WenWen,you fly my plane.Ruined my plan.Ish!!!Right after movie,we went to fetch Joanne and off we go to Lumut.5 of us wandering around Lumut waiting for the fireworks.Well just for a while,it don't last.My stomach was rumbling.I'm hungry!!!We walked around Lumut looking for a mamak stall for supper.All roti canai was out of order.Ish!!!Why at this time???No choice we went to Mcd.
*****TheGroup*****
Haha..crowded but still I managed to get myself a banana pie and twister just to filled my stomach.Off we go as soon as we finish because Dear got to go home.Nothing interesting for the new year celebration but what counts is because I'm with all MyDearie friends celebrating together.Knowing we are still friends and not only friends.We are more than just friends.Let us face this new-year with new hope together.Cheers~
*****DeariesAlways*****

*****Australian city of Sydney~largest-ever pyrotechnics show*****
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: