Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2nd Day of CNY

2nd day of CNY, well' it's kind of tiring for me to wake up early in the morning, so I slept all the way until 11 o'clock. I could have slept better if my brother didn't on the air-cond. I'm freaking cold inside the room which forced me to wake up. I didn't manage to go anywhere during the day. Uncle and aunt came all the way from Penang to visit us. Grandma was here for lunch with cousins, uncles and aunts. There's a family gathering at MyHome.Mother-side of course. Everyone was talking and laughing all the way as we haven't met for ages. Well actually it's just once a year we have families gather like that. Maybe for all my aunts, yes we do gather often but not together with uncles. So it's just once a year. Too much to tell on what had happened for a year. Meanwhile, I did my revision. So called revision. Actually I'm just doing my homework. Didn't manage to finish it because it was almost time for me to get ready for a birthday dinner. It was 爺爺's birthday. Together with aIko-dArDar and John, we went all the way down to Segari for the dinner. Dinner ended at around 12 plus so it took me 20 minutes to reach home. By then, it was 1 o'clock in the morning. Nothing much I can tell for the 2nd day. Pictures... not available. Didn't bring my camera...Oops~
Love,
Alyss-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: