Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Critical Moment

Sunday,28.12.08,I took off to KL with my parents alone.Why?To register for my studies.I've been resting and holiday-ing for the whole year 2008.Well,it's time for me to move a step forward for my future.I knew that these days would come,I've been spending sleepless nights wracking my brains because I haven't make up my mind on what to study and where to study.All the way down to KL,my brain is working hard,all MyGuardianAngels been sms-ing and calling me,trying to help me out,o-no~ my handphone is going to explode.haha....but thanks to all of you.You-know-who-are you^^
Supposely I planned to register on Monday and get back home right away*I miss MyHomeTown* but.........how dumb could I be,it's public holiday.Urgh!!!!I've got to wait a day before I can register.So...for the whole Monday I went shopping with Mommy and Daddy,not to forget my Cousin.Luckly Daddy is a shopping guy,otherwise.......for those guys who don't like shopping...you'll understand =P
On Tuesday,I went all over KL to look for the suitable colleges and universities,finally I decided to settle down in Sunway University Collge.So people...I'm studying in Sunway University College now.Stop asking me again and again.Right after registration,I urged Daddy to go home as soon as possible but plan changed.Mommy wanted to go shopping at Jusco in Bukit Tinggi.Sadly I got to wait because Mommy has this habit of shopping until the mall close.O well,I'm used to it.hehehe...Departed home around 11 plus,almost midnight.Poor Daddy got to drive all the way back but I did help to drive later on.
To Daddy and Mommy,yer the best parents,I'm the luckiest one.Just for me,You both have done the best.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: