Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interview?Escape?

First two weeks, college was great. I enjoyed my time studying. Pack time-table, rushing from classes to classes, and labs of course. I wonder.. how long can I stand all the hectic time table. Trying to cope up with my studies, I've applied for Student Council exclusive for A-levels, Application approved. Now I just got to go for the interview and they will judge me whether ALSCO accept me or not. I'm felt nervous for the day. Today is the interview. Although I've been for serveral interviews yet I'm still... the same. Don't like interviews at all. I don't have the guts to go for the interview, so I skipped. Giving reasons that I quit. Unfortunately, the president insisted me of going for the interview. Feeling bad to reject again... alright Jon I'll go for it, Tomorrow will be the day. I've given the priority to choose my time for the interview, 12.30 right after class. Didn't want to stay back too long. Well guys... wish me luck. Hope I won't embarrass myself during the interview.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: