Thursday, January 22, 2009

MIss It!!!

Being too free is not a good thing.Well, thousands of questions and thoughts will run through my mind. What is it? I've been thinking a lot but firstly, I just can't wait to go home. I mean HOME~ After Friday, I'm officially off for a week. Hoorrayy~ Didn't expect it to be so long but I'm glad though. There's a lot things I want to do while I'm back in hometown. Of course I will sort out my priority first. First thing first!!! I need to plan out my schedule for my studies after CNY. Make sure I'm fully equiped with all my books and stationery.Need to start my revision as I'm in the express class. Which is..really express. Got to keep myself on track.
My lecturers are all getting to know my name. Gosh~ that wasn't a good thing. I'll be the first to be called up if there's anything. sob..sob.. My Maths lecturer, he just like to play pranks on me. He's a fun guy though but very serious during classes. My classmates didn't like him at all for the begining but now... We just Love him so much!!! As the rhythm goes, NeverJudgeABookByItsCover. Class was fun today. During break time, I shared my lunch with 2 of my friends. Cost saving and we were full. Hey girls, we should do that often. Today's English class I almost fall asleep as we were doing Listening Test but still I managed to score 98/100. It's just the begining. Everything is getting tougher. I need to be ready for that. My lecturers were telling my class how good the 1st batch express class were. The results were out which really freaks me out. I feel the burden and stress on my right away. It seems so difficult....I just got to hold on strong and not to give up.
Freshie Nite. I'm supposed to be there right now and not here updating blog. Jon is gonna kill me for skipping it due to certain reasons. Hopefully he won't find out that I'm missing. Hope you guys enjoy the fun. So sad that I couldn't make it. I'm really sorry guys. We'll have more fun for the next camp alright? Cheerz~ Dinner time. My stomach is rumbling. Looking forward to update my blog in hometown. Adieu~
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

2 comments:

Cyberia Team said...

lalalala... u cant guess who am i
.. tips.. i cant see anywhere during the bright and dark.. because i am as bright as the sun.. as dark as the dark sky..
but when u need me.. i will shine at the dark sky..
lalalla.. guess who am i

Alyssa-Cr❤ss said...

huh??? who are you?