Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3rd Day of CNY

*****TheGathering*****


*****Girls-I-Heart*****

Today is the day that I meet up with my friends. Yeay... It was planned out on yesterday. I guees I'm too blurr for the night giving out wrong infomation to WenWen =P Sorry~ The gathering was 3 o'clock, but... I said 1530 pm. Hahaa.. Poor guy waiting all the way for me to fetch him. Due to some reasons Dear was late for 15 minutes. So I was right on time to fetch Wenwen...1530 sharp...I'm not late umkayss~ Haha... 3 of us went to Secret Recipe... Dear drove..not me. As usual..Dear always the one to fetch me whenever we're out together. Trouble you only...Thanks Dear.

*****MyBelovedDear*****
Funny thing was, we reached Secret Recipe but KaYee and ShinYen(MyTwoOtherFriends) wasn't there yet we saw her car parking right in front of us. Weird. Guess what, SY message WenWen and told us they were behind Secret Recipe but where? In the car -.- and yet we didn't see anyone when we parked our car. Silly ones. Michelle was late as she always is. Still she managed to make it on time. Meanwhile I met a few of my friends and cousin there. How coincident. We definately had a wonderful time together. It had been such a long time since we last sit together and chat like the day will never end. And of course we will never missed out. Taking pictures...For our memories of course. Here's all the happy faces. Thanks for being MyBuddies. You guys really rocks my world. Truly no one can every replace you guys. Cheerz~
Well, the rest might be wondering... "WhatAboutMe?" No worries, just because your pictures aren't here doesn't mean that yer not special to me. You-Know-Who-You-Are =)
*****Mic-Missing-All-The-Time*****

*****PaparazziShotz*****
*****Photographer-WenWen*****

*****Pay-pay-Pay*****


*****Last-Candid*****

Surprisingly, I met Dear THANEM~ a very old friend of mine. We used to play together when we were young. O gosh~ My dear... you couldn't recognised me? She seems to be very shocked to see me. Haha... What a pleasant surprise. I'm so so glad to meet you again in person. We had a little chat and time wasn't allowed. I got to run. Hugs&kisses, off we go. We promise to meet again. Really really must. She's just like my dearie sister. This reminds me of all the fun we used to have together especially camping in the room? How cute~
Rush rush home. I need to get ready for the dinner at night. Another birthday dinner. This time was in Simpang3. I had a great time there. Happily taking pictures...but not with my camera. Let's see if I managed to grab some. Till then~
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: