Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Year of Ox...First day of Chinese New Year, what will you be doing? Family's reunion? Are you excited of Chinese New Year? Well I am. There's so much to do.. especially hanging out with families from all over the places but sadly some didn't manage to come back. First thing in the morning, greeted Mommy&Daddy Happy Chinese New Year. Of course...I got my AngPao from them.Thank you Mommy..Thank you Daddy.
Next, off to Grandmama's house for lunch. Some dishes were cooked by aunts, there were western food too other than chinese food. A cousin of mine from USA was back for CNY with her family. It's their first time celebrating CNY for these 3 musketeers.
*****Mark,Gracen&Carston*****
My cousin loves my dress so much but too bad cous, it was the last piece when Mommy bought it.We really had the CNY atmosphere. Everyone started to give and take AngPao. Kids were excited to receive them. Jokes and laughter filled the hall. You can really see all the smiling faces and the happiness in them. It's all about being together.
As usual, CousinDL just loves to 'bully' me all the time when he sees me. Since you're bringing back your girlfriend, you better behave well cous, or else......ngek ngek ngek...I have secrets to tell =P We celebrated ErGu's birthday. We're always the mischievous ones. Playing pranks on ErGu and UncleYA, picking up cherries and fed each other through their mouth. How sweet~ We have this birthday celebration every year.
Grandmama is happy to see everyone. Although her leg fractured that she needs to lie on a specially-made-wheel-chair, but all of us managed to make her happy and bring joy to her. Pray for Grandmama, stay healthy always, get well soon. Grandmama, you promise to wait for me right? I'll keep my promise too. It is a little secret between me and Grandmama. I'm not gonna tell you guys what it is =P
A cousin of mine took off back to KL as they got to rush back to Singapore for class and work. Sadly that you guys couldn't stay any longer. Looking forward to meet you guys again. And CousKH, stop snatching my phone. There's nothing inside any of the folders. Here's cute little Carston, who tend to stick to me. He's a shy boy, never approach anyone. Everyone seems like a stranger to him, suprisingly.. he likes playing with me XD Kawaii neh~
*****CuteLittleCarston*****
Munching on all the cookies DaGu made, simply delicious. MyFavourite, ChocolateChips cookies with Macadamia nuts. Too many favourite from DaGu's baking... it will be a long list if you want me to list it all down =P Not to forget, there's ChocolateFountain for fruits,cookies and marshmallow...Yummy~
*****SomeOfMyFavouriteHome-BakedCakes*****
*****LookAtTheChocolateFountain-MyFavourite*****
For the night, I went over to aIko-dArDaR's house. Having barbeque there with his family. And LittleBee is just so happy to see me. Jumping around me as if he never seen me for years. He just loves to lick me...Eewwww...
Midnight, I went over to OldTown.. for coffee??? No way. I'm bloated. Too full for anything else. I will puke if you feed me more. Chit-chat for a while and off I go. Home-sweet-home. That's my day for CNY. Looking forward for the brand new day. Cheerz~
I forgot to bring my camera along. So not much pictures I can update. These are the pictures that I managed to grab from cous. Till then~
*****Enjoy-ing My CNY*****
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: