Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Miles from HOME

These few days have been an exhausting days to me.I felt so tired.Never in my life,(or maybe there is but long time ago)I've been holiday-ing for the whole year and now I'm back to study.It's totally a different thing to me.I miss MyHome,not as in home-sick,just miss the comfort of MyHome.Facing so much troubles and problems,wondering how can I overcome it.
Before my time gets busy,unfortunately to me,things always bring me down.Why does it have to come whenever I'm ready for something?There's always a thing that will break my spirit down and down to the point where...I can't explain.
Orientation,the one that I dislike the most.Meeting new people and environment.Everything still looks fine to me.I can't imagine how would it be like when my class starts.My class schedule is so pack.I can't even get enough time to rest.Weekdays I'll be studying from morning until evening.The only time I have is during weekends.Not include assignments and projects which is yet to come.
I've started my first class today,not officially actually but trying to get myself used to it.For now,I'm enjoying it caused there's nothing that I need to wrack my brain for it,it's just a warm up but...I was so tensed up because I can't recall anything in my mind.HELP!!!!!!
I guess I need to be ready for my study life now onwards.Hopefully I can cope up with my EXPRESS CLASS!Pray for me guys.Not to forget,thanks to all who keeps on encouraging me,giving me supports,comfort me while I need someone,bear with my freaking-unusual-hot-temper,and all the love you guys have for me.I can say that.....I'm always that fortunate?Thanks a lot.YOU always stand a place in MyHeart.*though it's just too full*hahaha...joking guys.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

3 comments:

Teh Siew Aun Juhann said...

Doink! Haven't seen you in a long time already. I hope you are doing fine. Just wanted to drop by and say hi and to let you know i'm still thinking of you. Drop by my blog if you don't have the time and leave a msg in the chatbox if possible. Chat there since you are busy with studying. Take care and God bless! ^^

Alyssa-Cr❤ss said...

Aiks...I where got busy o.. got keep myself update with your blog..busy also during day time maybe night for the coming weeks.
hehehe.. but still I do keep you in mind o...see you during CNY ya..

Teh Siew Aun Juhann said...

Ok... Come find me during CNY lor..