Friday, January 16, 2009

Surprise?

Class started as usual, 0830, I felt so sleepy. How I wish I could just lie on my bed a little while more but..NO WAY!!! KL ain't Sitiawan. I need to stuck in the traffic jam before I reach college every single day. I'll be late if I'm still lazy-ing on the bed. WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! It's cold to bath in the morning. I'm shivering everyday after my shower. Need a few layers of clothes and jackets. My friends always say, am I human or not? How can I be wearing such a thick clothes even when we walk up and down the stairs and we are supposed to sweat... but not me. Guess I'm cold-blooded huh?? =P
Started off with my Chemistry class. Luckly I'm not falling asleep. Still manage to keep myself awake. Next was Biology. Gosh...I'm having hard time to concentrate in class. Sorry Ms Irma. I will pay full attention for the next class. Class supposed to end at 1230 but unfortunately, or should I say.. yeepy!!! Ms Joy was on medical leave so class ended at 1130. Instead of going lunch with my coursemate I went to meet up with a cousellor for an aptitude test. It was an easy one just to help me in making decisions. Thanks for the advise. I planned to see Ms Helen after the test but I had to attend an interview so I got to delay the time and went for the interview.
While waiting,I met up with Jasmeet and MichelleS as well as ALSCO president,Jon. Happily chatting to release our anxiety and MichelleS was the first one to go for the interview. Good luck. Jon gave us some clue for the interview, 'Speak Out but Don't Speak Up'. What does it suppose to mean Jon? It makes no sense at all but he gave us some examples. Alright, anyway thanks for the clues. I had a special interview in the office with 3 board members. It wasn't fair at all. My friends just got to go to the classroom with 2 interviewer. Why must I have 3? Uh-uh~ Stayed calm and I just gave my best shot.
Right after interview I was relief. Truly I didn't thought of whether I will make it or not and I do not have any intention to get into ALSCO. Just want to build up my self-esteem that I can do it. Finally I did. Proud of myself. Thanks for the push and supports guys. You guys are really MyGuardianAngels. Too bad Ms Helen was out for lunch otherwise I bet we'll have a great chat but still I need to get back to her next week, otherwise she will be chasing after me at college.
Went straight right home,cleaned my room and I'm so tired.Conclusion I just dozed off on MyLovelyBed.A call woke me up.Guess what,ALSCO called and asked me to attend the meeting on Monday. It's a surprise. Am I in or what? Who knows what is going to happen. Some of my friends do get the call but not some. I'm curious what's going on but shall look forward for the meeting. Stay tuned for the good news guys. Wish me luck^^
A pleasant surprise, aIko-dArDaR bought me an original StudioGibliCollection. Thanks dAr. I love it so much, well..normal for a anime-freak.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: