Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
39 minutes to go. Why am I here blogging? Well it's not that I've got no place to go.Let's see what have I done today. This morning I woke up around 11 o'clock. Kind of late actually. Cleaning the house right away because it's new year eve and my house is just....erm.. let's just keep that a secret =P. Got a call from Grandmama's house and were ask to go for lunch. Supposely I thought it will be at night. Anyway just got myself ready and went down for lunch. Uncles and aunts were all back. Most of them. And cousins from USA, Singapore and so on. Hmm.... everyone just 'complaint' that I lost so much weight. Well actually I did lose some but I ate so much, 3 meals a day. Normal portion as how usually people will give when you order food. So it wasn't my fault that I can't gain any weight or 'fats'. My aunts were all trying to stuff me with 'fats'. So called fats like cakes and sweet stuff. Dry pork and so on as what we usually have for Chinese New Year. I felt so bloated. Full!!! Couldn't take anymore but they insist. Aiks.. I just got to eat em' all up. Let's see if I manage to take some pictures tomorrow. Not to forget.. Ang pao!!! XD Grandmama is so happy to see me. Even want me to eat my lunch in her room. O well I just got to. Accompany her as much as I can. I'll be off to KL after a week. So just do what I can for her now. We chat all the way through until....
Hmm.. Baby called. So we went out together to look for dress but too bad she couldn't find any. We've been all around Sitiawan. End up in disappointment and finally gave up finding. Well do not dismay at least you have your new cheongsam^^ I got back home after that. Need to get ready for dinner at Grandmama's house.
Still... Grandmama wants me to eat with her. Stayed in her room. XD. Fortunately she remembers me well than any other people there. Well well..it's happy to know that. Again.. I'm stuff with food. Well had cakes for my dinner. Only cakes because the rest were ordered food from restaurant. I didn't want to eat that. So opt for homemade cakes by DaGu which is... my favourite of all...her CHOCOLATE CAKE. I couldn't find any cakes that are more delicious than hers. Woot~
Off to TheStore. Mommy wanted to get some stuff. We went to look for bedsheets and comforter. Not enough time as TheStore was closing down soon. So tomorrow we'll go again but of course after all the red packets taken^^ Got to go now. Time for fire crackers and party later on. New year eve party. Yeepy~ More updates soon.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: