Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Class Starts

Class stared on 2nd of February 2009. I'm still in the holiday mood. I was back in KL on Saturday morning. My blog was late because I don't have internet at MyHome. So sad. Usually I will online at MyCollege or Friend'sHouse or Brother'sPlace or...CyberCafe. That's all the places I can online. Basically, I won't be updating MyBlog that often for now. Almost everyday I had meeting with ALSCO ADHOC which always caused me to go back late. It's tiring actually. I always got to wait until almost night only I will reach home. So in the mean time I will be studying in the library. MyCollege has a great library, full of books. You can just get any source there. I actually kind of like MyCollege's Library, that is why I don't mind staying back waiting for transport to go home. It actually motivates me to study there. O well... that's a good thing to me. Cheerz~
I really got to work hard for my studies, otherwise...I'm doom. It's kind of stressing to me. I'm having hard time to cope up especially when I stop studying for a year. I'm so not used to it. God!!! Please help me. Trying to pull myself together all the time. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but... I can't. MyParents will be very disappointed. Pray that I can make it through.
For now I'm planning to join a cell group to fit in my time as well as keeping in touch with God. Otherwise... I definately will... draw away for God again...O my... I don't want that. No No... I must got to church. Church Church CHURCH!!!
There's so many things for me to do out of sudden. Too much to think. I really need a time planner. O gosh... Set a goal for my future. Gambateh-YOSH~ To all out there... All the best for a New Year-as in CNY- XD
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: