Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Surprise

Class ended at 1400 right after exam.About that~I got no comment.It's totally...out.I don't know what answers I wrote down.It doesn't make sense at all...anyhow I managed to fill in all the blanks rather than leaving it empty.Gosh~I got to brush up for my Chem.I've got no idea why the hack I pick science subjects-.-Even in the midst of exams I was playing sms with a few of my buddies-.- Unbelievable.Believe it(^.^)Wondering why?Because I didn't know how to answer.Lol...I'm facing a terrible week these days.My mood was down for the past week...I got angry very easily...until today I realised...why am I having such a bad mood-swing?It's an un-told secret.I'm not going to tell you =P
I've got a surprise this morning~Obento prepared with love and care for me to bring to college.So so sweet~No picture of it~I don't bring camera to college umkayss!!!I enjoyed my meal of course...after my exams.I'm starving by then.I'm making a wish now-Make me one everyday(>.<)-
Tonight I'm supposed to join the Caring System organized by my church but...I couldn't make it.So sad.I've got too many tutorial to be done and assignment too.*Sigh*
Well then looking forward for tomorrow.No idea for what reason.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: