Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dead Fish

I felt extremely lazy to get my butt off the bed today.Super tired.Can hardly open my eyes.Gosh...and I'm having my Chemistry test today.I can't imagined how my brain going to work for the test.Anyway I managed to go through it.Otherwise I won't know what is happening isn't it?I did badly for my Chemistry.I'm losing hope man.Doubting whether should I do Pharmacy or not.Dilemma.Any Pharmacist here to give me some advises?Sad.
I wanted to skip MS class today...but in the end...I went.No choice but to force myself to be disciplined.Yes!!!DISCIPLINE!!!Correct me if I'm wrong.I don't mind who you are.Just do it.No offends.Whole day I looked like a dead fish.That's what my friends commented on me -.- O well...I really am.Right after MS class,I looked forward to go home.HomeSweetHome.Go go go like a bullet train XD
I took my bath and ate my dinner.Gave myself a break enjoying Ghibli's anime but in the end I fall asleep because I was too tired.Feeling recharged and here am I blogging meanwhile had steamed fresh prawns and meatballs for supper with chili padi.YUMMY~
My day wasn't so bad after all ^^
Looking forward to tomorrow...'ESPECIALLY CLASSES'
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: