Friday, March 6, 2009

Cheerz~

Giving myself a break after a hectic week.Instead of studying my Chemistry,I watched Vanity Fair.Over the week, been attending classes as usual.There's a day off on the 9th but I'm not looking forward to it as I planned to stay back to study.Clock is ticking.Time doesn't wait.My MOB exam is just around the corner.Got to 'train' myself to study everyday.I'm getting over my emotion,just as an 'Unknown Guy' trying to tell me.
Gladly I've attended PrayerMeeting on Tuesday night.It's a great one and I've never regret that I went for it.Thanks to baby for 'pushing' me to go.For most,I've settled down in a cell group.Yeay!Stir up my spirit and look forward to everyday's life.I need to re-arrange my schedule.Time management is important ain't it?I've classes,self-studying,cell group,church and bible study(which I will start next week).Cool huh~There will be more input coming soon.Break a leg and do it girl!Will get update soon.See ya!
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

1 comment:

私のブログ (My Blog) said...

導入、インドラメイン私パレンバン、インドネシア国から来た。
あなたと私は非常に満足している。
あなたのブログとても良いです。
私たちは友達になることを期待