Friday, March 13, 2009

Gloomy OR Merry?

Today...is just a so-so-day.I had my Biology test and it's finally over.I bet there's more to come.It's already mid-March and my brain is still empty.It isn't working at all!!!HELP!!!How can I make it?People around me keep on telling me...I'm a smart girl.I definately can cope up with my studies...even my lecturers said so.I wonder~What makes them look up on my so much?I felt that I'm just the normal one not smart,unable to cope up my studies,so left behind among my peers.Which lead me to...more depression and stress!!!Sadnes~Added when dearest AnChee went back to Singapore.Going to miss you lots.Sobs~Shall look forward to meet you in April.Hopefully-I guess.Promise to plan out more fun time together especially SHOPPING!!!Shall packed up your holidays and have a jolly season for both of us^^

*****Cute-Qiqi*****
Class ended at 1230 but I had to stay back to meet Ms Joy.Nothing serious so no worries.It's just a normal chatting part.Supposed to meet Baby in Sunway Pyramid but I couldn't make it because I need to see one of my lecturer.So sad.Sorry Baby to disappoint you again.Meanwhile,Baby sent me a picture of her.Love this picture my dear.You look awesome~
*****GorgeousBaby*****
Guess I better get down to businese~STUDY!!!Owwhh~but I feel lazy~Ish...
While blogging,I'm munching on one of my favourite ice cream-Almond MAGNUM~
Just chill out a lil-no harm right~

*****EnjoyingIt*****
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: