Saturday, March 7, 2009

Needed!

It's my first time joining my 'Officially CellGroupMembers' for service.It was a great service.Pastor was preaching about having the capacity to learn.It really impacted me.There's always a solution to a problem.Whenever I'm going down-wards,there's always a 'situation' where my spirit will be lifted up again.HeavenlyPapa is really wonderful I can say.He's amazing.That calls for some changes in me.I will do it!!!Be a servant in the HouseOfGod.
Right after service,I didn't join them for dinner.O well...just because I wanted to eat home-cooked food,missing all these food badly,so I pass it.After dinner I studied for my Chemistry.I can't delay anymore or else...I will be doomed.=P Okay at least I managed to finish up a chapter before I fall asleep again.Gosh~I really don't know how am I going to go through it.I fall asleep whenever I am studying.I mean revision.Argh!!!Pray that I can stay up longer like how i used to be.It's going to be a challenge to me.
Talking about that,it reminds me of something.Thanks to all those who have been praying hard for me,especially Mommy,O well...I miss Mommy a lot.Wondering when she will be coming to KL again~
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

2 comments:

A Guy said...

Good! Keep up the good work. I think our father in heaven will be so happy to help you when you are so depending on him! trust me. I also find his help always. N sorry let's just know me as The Guy

Alyssa-Cr❤ss said...

O very well...thanks for the encouragement.Alright.nice to meet you.If you happen to be ready to let me know who are you..please do.^^