Monday, March 9, 2009

Bullied!!!

Today...kind of gloomy for me.I got to study for my Chemistry!Uh-uh...well of course I blog after I'm done with my revision but will continue with other subjects after a short break.Right after lunch,I started my revision.I'm shivering in the room although the air-conditioner was not on.No idea why...I'm cold-blooded? XD During my break time in the mist of revision,I chat with the mischievous Hann!!!HANN BULLIED CUPPY!!!Anyway...going to miss you lots Hann...All the best in Singapore.Remember what you said oo(^.~)FriendsInHeart-Cheerz~
I continued doing what I'm suppose to do while waiting for my dinner.End up eating western food at IRC instead of cooking at home.Today's dishes was not too bad compared to other days.Thumb ups.Yeap.I enjoyed my dinner.Had a great chat with dearest 'AnChee' who came back from Singapore.Well dear,I will miss your accompany when yer going back soon.Hope to spend more time with ya in the future^^Our night was marvelous.All of us enjoyed our time.After all I managed to have a good time after all the gloomy mood.Cheerz~
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: