Friday, April 3, 2009

Home~

I'm going home...O Yea...Mommy is calling me from time to time...asking me the same question-"Are you coming back?"I've been answering it again and again...Guess she's waiting for my arrival now.Wee~but...MOCK exam is coming soon,Thursday and Friday =( Anyway let's forget about it first.Will come to that when I reach home.
Cell group was yesterday.Yes.It was fun indeed,being in the midst of God with all the brothers and sisters.Thanks for the concern about how have I been these days and also...all the sms'es^^I've learnt about being a joyful person as a child of God.Well I guess it's time to change.Be a happy child.After all I am happy with my life.Should I say be happier in all times?(^.~)
Home =
  • Mommy&Daddy&BabyBro...Grandmama.YES!!!I can't wait to see her.Miss her so so so much.
  • Home-cooked meals.Owhh~Craving for it.
  • MyComfyRoom.
  • MyPledge...of course.Must not forget about that.Almost actually.Am struggling about it.
Lastly...Got to remind myself.
I need to PUSH PUSH PUSH and PUSH.
Have a lovely weekends guys.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: