Friday, March 20, 2009

Friend's Night CHCKL

Tonight my church will be having Friend's Night.Sadly I didn't manage to bring any friends.All seems to be very busy=( Anyway It doesn't matter shall try again next time.It was my first time attending such event in church.All I can say is that I really enjoyed it.It was fun.The hall was pack with people and I have to stand all night.God give me strength(^.~)There were games,performances,short contest and the moment that everyone was waiting for...LUCKY DRAW!!!I actually totally forget about the lucky draw adn thought that it will end after the last performance.Great!!!I offered my hot-dog to one of my cell group members,Sis Denise and her friend.No hot-dog for me-still I'm glad I gave it away.It's a blessing.At the end of the day,before I took off,here are some pictures for that night.Till then.
*****Alyssa&AiLee*****
*****DeniseSays-WeLookAlike!!!OMG*****
*****Denise&YeeSee*****
*****MyCellGroupLeader-Faith*****
*****CuteSis-SzeYing*****
*****TheSisters*****
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: