Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Week With Family

Mommy,Daddy and BabyBro was out in KL to meet me and Kor for the weekend.That's the plan at first.I'm excited that they were coming to KL just to see how my life in KL is-which is kind of stressful to me.It was supposed to be a holiday for them,unfortunately BabyBro fell sick on Friday night.
The next day we brought him to consult two doctors as the first one wasn't that effective.In the end he was admitted to Sunway Medical Centre for 3 days.Poor boy but it seems like he's rather happy staying in there because he can watch his cartoons all the time-.- Daddy was looking after him for these days while me and Mommy when for shopping.Shop for household stuff.Not as in 'SHOPPING'.
Finally on Tuesday,BabyBro was allowed to go home at last and it was his birthday.Wee~Happily he wanted to go shopping so we brought him to Sunway Pyramid(His choice) to buy him his birthday presents.
*****TheBirthdayBoy*****
Since everyone was having a great time shopping I wouldn't miss out any chances to shop too.Bad girl shop again.I bought a top and a pair of heels.Thanks Mommy.I had a great time spending with MyFamily.It seems like they are staying in KL.
Sadly they were going back on Wednesday.Before departed home,Mommy and Daddy came all the way to my college to pick me up for breakfast.So sweet~Last meeting before we need to be apart again.Sobbie~Let's not look at the negative part,overall it was the greatest time of all ever since I'm out in KL studying.Chillz~
*****Lighting-UpHisOwnCandle*****
*****HappyFamily*****
*****NoFamilyPicture-Didn'tBringMyTripodAlong=(*****
*****BabyOfTheFamily*****
*****He'sTryingToGobbleUpHisCake*****
*****HappyBirthdayBabyBro*****
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: