Saturday, February 28, 2009

Restored?

It has been a while since the last update.No internet no nothing.Can't update.Apparently,even if I blogged for the last few days it will be about my condition and 'mood'.Mood swings.For the past two weeks,I've been having a real bad mood.No idea why and finally...o well I guess it's because of my PMS and...loaded with homework and tests.I did badly for my Biology test.It really brings me down.All the way.I couldn't express how I feel but it makes me want to quit.Trying to hold on to it.Never give up.Hopefully I can go through it.Thanks to all those who hang on with me.Never gave me up because of me selfishness.Thanks a whole lots to all MyHeartedDears~
It's coming to the end of February.Time really flies.I need to buck up and start moving yet I'm still...undescribable~no comment~Need some motivations.Mould in good habits.Can anyone help me?Desperately need your help.Please!!!
Mommy just went back to Sitiawan.It's the first time she hang out here for so long.A week.Having a great time with her yet feeling so depressed in me.Didn't want her to feel bad about it I might as well just keep it in my heart.Pray that things will get better soon.God~Help!!!
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: