Friday, February 20, 2009

End of Friday~

Thank God class ended at 1230, I can't wait to go home. What's wrong with me this week?Am I on the blink? I'm not excited of going to class anymore. Is it because I'm loaded with tons of work? All need to hand in by next week. Ms.Vijay has been very kind to us, extended the dateline for Chemistry work. Cheerz~ Math tutorial... 2 more questions to go. Not a problem. And Biology...O..well... Reports and work sheets. I'm going to fill all my weekends with all those.
So much to do yet so little time. Now that everything starts moving fast, I need to buckle up and start moving forward. The worst is yet to happen. Praying hard to God. Keeping my faith strong towards Him. Need a strong foundation for the future, the path that You have chosen for me...but...what is it? -.-'"
I'm such a noob. I wonder... How would it be like...if....there is an 'IF'...
Mommy&Daddy is coming to town. Weeee~ Can't wait to meet them. At least they will make me feel re-charged again. Ready to boost up to the peak. Looking forward for tomorrow.
Till then~Can't stay long for computer nowadays.
Ooopsss....before I end, wish Baby all the best in her exams starting tomorrow. Just do it girl. Yer the best. Believe it and achieve it. Distinction is in your hands. I can predict it...kekeke (^.~)
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo

2 comments:

A Guy said...

Do u really need 2 blog about the bad things?! cant it be something cheerful like 'i love being lazy once a while' , 'things are going to be much pumped up in the future, so take a bit of break now'. And let's make life easier and enjoy the day with God, friends, family and most importantly yourself!

Alyssa-Cr❤ss said...

Yes I'm trying to pull myself together.Thanks for the advise.anyway it somehow can be a place where I can express myself isnt it?mind to introduce yourself?