Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sad~ But Congratz!!!

I'm suppose to be home right now, I mean HomeTown...but unfortunately MyBro... which I considered him as a PIG... slept until 1600 plus... and deleys the departure time. In the end, I'm here... still in KL. Mommy's birthday is coming. I though I can celebrate with her this weekends. Sobzz.. so sad I ain't going back. We'll see how about next week.. Hopefully I can go home to be there with Mommy on her special day. Actually Mommy was waiting for me to be home. Ever since morning she's been calling. Sorry Mommy. Well, let's pray that she will be out in KL if I can't go back... Hahahaha...
I'm having my Chemistry test on Tuesday. O my... I'm really worried about it. I've made a really silly careless mistake for my Math test... I'm gonna get it from my lecturer...Arghh... better be prepared for it... Sobz... Need to start concentrating on my studies which... the mood hasn't come yet.. Awww... I better start moving. Time flies as what my counsellor said to me.
And Hann... I always call you HANN kies... Don't say I didn't. If I ever forget you I won't even bother to surprise you. Blerk... So conclusion I didn't forget you alright... HANN!!!-Clear enough for you to see. Haha =P
Supposely I planned to go to Church today but because of MyBro saying that we're going back so I didn't really thought that the plan would be cancelled. I missed Church... Uh~ I really need to settle down. It's already February. Guys.. Help!!!
Right now there's nothing in my mind. Guess I'll just go off... and study for my Chemistry. Till then~
Oppss... Not to forget..
Congratulation to MyDearMyles. Yeay~ You did it. My future income guarantee. Hahaha...But too bad no 'SquareHat'. It's okay, I'll be there for the official Convo. Hahaha... The major one. Not minor. Blerk. Really man. You've done a great job. I'm really proud of you. All the best in UK ya... Prepare for my arrival too. Wahahah... XD
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: