Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday MOMMY!!!

*****MOMMY*****

It was Mommy's big day. Not really actually. Supposely on the 17th of February, but I couldn't make it back to Sitiawan on that day, I have CLASS!!! Too bad. So I planned out my time to be back yesterday, to spend some time with her, celebrating Mommy's birthday. Yes... she's surprised that I wanted to celebrate her birthday earlier. Mommy thought that birthday is going to be on without me, but... I made it back home!!!

*****Mommy's Birthday Cake*****

Mommy was very happy about it. We celebrated Mommy's birthday in the afternoon, before she off to work, and before I departed back to KL. Of course not to miss it, we began with photo session. Trying out the position using the tripod stand as I don't have a camera man back home. Running on and off, pressing the button. Uh~ hot!!! even though the air cond was on.
Continued with birthday song, I can see that Mommy was filled with joy, smiling all the way. Made a wish and blew off the candles.

*****Make-A-Wish*****
*****IWonderWhatMommyWishFor?Hmmm*****
Never missed, cake cutting 'ceremony'. YeaY~ All of us trying to make funny pose, even Daddy joined us. That's cute~ Enjoyed our cakes together. O..my...Mommy ate all the fruits.
*****Delicious?MommyLovesIt*****
*****Why?CauseIBoughtIt XD*****

*****aIkoFamily*****
*****BroWasMissing-In-KL*****

*****aIkoMommy&Daddy*****
Well, I can say that... I made the right choice to go back on Sunday, even though it was rushing, realizing I'll be very tired on Tuesday... but... WORTH IT!!!

*****Mommy&HerBaoBei*****
*****That'sWhatSheAlwaysReferMeAs*****
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY.

*****Kiss-Kiss*****
*****JustAPoseButWeActuallyDidKissMommy*****
Behalf of my brothers... WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: