Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dilemma~Yet The Right Choice!

Very great, I couldn't make it to church due to certain reasons. I'm disappointed actually. Need to be more determined of going to Church. I'm hunger for GOD!!! Come on- I need to work it out..Urgh!!! Well at least I watched online services in the afternoon. I had porridge for my lunch. Homecooked. Yeay. Sick of outside food. I miss Mommy's cooking T.T Missing home badly. Filled with disappointment... out of sudden... I get to go back home. In a dilemma... should I go or should I not go? Thinking all the way because I have Chemistry test on Tuesday. Alright then made up my mind and just go home. I packed... only my books. No clothes. Haha... and off I go.
I wanted to surprise Mommy for my arrival... but secret didn't last. MyBro told Mommy about me going home. Urgh!!! No fun at all. Mommy called me... she sounded surprise... yet happy to hear that I'm coming home. Wondering how I find out? O well... I can hear it from Mommy's voice. After all... I'm her daughter ever since I was born =P
Secretly... I went to buy a cake. Mommy's favourite yam cake. Back home Daddy was surprise to see me. Daddy is so glad that I'm back as tomorrow is the 15th of CNY, which is one of the important day for Chinese. A re-union dinner. Woots~ Cleaned up myself and Mommy is back.
The joy filled her heart when she sees me. Funny right. Is not that I've been away for a long time. She smiled all the way and asked me to accompany her out to buy some stuffs. Well, I can feel the love that MyFamily have for me =) Helping her in the kitchen, talk all the way about my life and hers. Too much to say yet too little time. We shall continue tomorrow as I'm tired and so did she. Sweet dreams Mommy... Sweet dreams Daddy.
Conclusion, I've made the right choice to come back HOME!!!
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: