Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bad!!!

It's a bad week for me. I've done so many wrongs. Things won't just go the way I want it to be. It's terrible. Horrible. Undescribable. I feel very tired over the week. I feel discourage. Suddenly it is like... everything seems so dark to me. I did the wrong experiment during my practical for Chemistry. Luckily I still managed to re-do it and finish up on time. Still bad. A rush. I made so many careless mistakes in Maths. It's a stupid mistake. Can't imagine I did it. How idiot. Next I couldn't concentrate during my Biology class. Urghh... my mind just flew off to no where and I don't know where. It made me do-not-have-the-heart-to-do-it.
Drove back home... O-MY-GOSH... I almost hit the divider. Why? I don't know. My eyes were opened... but I'm not concious. Gosh~ What a close one. God woke me up on time.
What is wrong with me?
No no... I must pull myself together. Fix the puzzle. I still haven't find a suitable cell group for myself. O HeavenlyPapa~ Help!!!
Thanks to those who continue supporting me during my darkest time. It really means a lot to me. Cheerz for all of you~
Love,
Alyss-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: