Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday

I didn't want to be late for church but..in the end I'm still late.Thanks to Mommy.She woke up earlier than me,but I don't know what she need to prepare untill I'm the one waiting for her>.<
Today's plan was..hanging out with MyDear and buddies.We had our lunch at Bread Forest Cafe again-.- but I was late.So I didn't order any food.Late as in one hour..hahahaha...but they are still waiting for me.Sit there for one hour and a half.Our next destination was Ka Yee's house but I went over late again.Need to fetch my dear LilBro back from school.We had a poker game over her house while transferring some drama to each other's laptops.About 6.30pm,I went home,fetching my dear friend,JoanneWan back to her house.As we reached her front gate,she couldn't manage to get down immeadiately because we having some Girl's Talk.Pili pala all the way to 8 o'clock.Night.Gosh~so much to say yet not enough time but still I got to go home otherwise my LilBro would.....faint cause of hunger??Hahaha...I'm got back and bath immediately.We went to MarryBrown...which will never be my choice for dinner but since he wants it,so it's okay with me.Enjoy eating his dinner..how cute.Look at his picture.
Straight back home I started to fold the clothes again.That's what I need to do everyday while watching my favourite drama for now,Gossip Girls^^until when there's the time all the Indians celebrated Deepavali.I stopped my drama.I couldn't concentrate as it was so noisy.Time for bed...Happy Deepavali.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross ~xoxo~

No comments: