Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pass

This morning I took my insurance exam at Maju Junction.I was kind of nervous actually but Purpl3 told me to calm down because it wasn't an important test.Anyway,I passed my exam and finally I'm an authorized insurance agent.So if any of you wanted to get an insurance,call me^^Apart from that,I've learned the road from Damansara to KL.Usually I'm always depending on people to fetch me but now that I can drive on my own.I recognised the road to and fro from Klang,KL,Damansara and Sunway.I was very tired today so I took a nap by swinging myself in a so called 'cradle' which reminds me of the time when I'm still a baby.I love my cradle so much but sadly I'm too big for one now.
Later on I headed to 1 Utama to hunt for food.KFC for snack.I bought some Big Apple donuts for my dinner.Well,I still prefer JCO because they have my favourite flavour.It's raining heavily outside and makes me feel even more sleepy but that's enough sleep for the day.For the evening,I've been practising my piano skills.Kind of rusty and if I didn't brush up my skills that would be a waste for learning.I'm playing 潘玮柏's 路太彎 by listening. Trying to get the tune right.Almost success^^Will be trying other songs after completing this song.Music just makes me feel peace and happy.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: