Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Queen of MyHeart

A tiring day for me.Drove all the way back from KL.I felt so sleepy and everyone else in the car was sleeping.Gosh I wished I could sleep too,sadly I can't.I'm the driver.Got to be responsible for their safety.Scary.I will never ever drive for long journey ever again.It feels like a huge burden on my shoulder especially when yer fetching people.Reached home around 4 o'clock in the afternoon,unpacked my bags and bath.Wanted to sleep but Mommy asked me to go to Grandmama's house with her.Alright...since I haven't been visitng her for quite some time.Missing her badly though.Big aunt,DaGu was back in Sitiawan.I reached there and people started to question me.Am I having an interview??Asking usual questions,when am I going to study,where,what's my plan and bla bla bla..Sitting there for hours talking to them.Not to missed out my important one,Angelic Grandmama.Had a great conversation with her.Missing all the sweet memories I had with her.Gladly she still remembers everything about me well.How sweet.Grandmama is already 87 years old.Looking good and healthy,Pray that she will be happy all the time.Here's the Queen of MyHeart,flipping on my magazine..cool uh~
Needed to take off at 7 o'clock as I had a meeting at church,but I'm late for that due to the transport.Wanted to spend more time with Grandmama but because of the meeting I got to go.Feel sad that I couldn't stay longer,will visit her more often during December because I will be off on January for my studies.There wouldn't be much chances for me to come back Sitiawan T.T sad~End with hugs and kisses,telling me she missed me whole lots really took my heart down.
You'll always be the Queen of Myheart.I heart you,Grandmama.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: