Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cotton-candy Land

Finally I've decided to start a blog. First and foremost, I'm Alyssa-Cross* and I'm 20 years old,living in Cotton-candy Land. - I dream a lot XD - a troubled teenager I would say=) probably due to my crazy-extremely-high expectation=perfectionist and fabulousity towards my life and theFuture* of course.I wouldn't take any chances or opportunities for granted since I have done so many silly mistakes in the past that I really regret of.Currently I'm not a student,nor working.Just having my holidays..um...well a year holiday.That's kind of long actually,well...it's way too long >.<
MyFamily is my precious -without them,there's no life for me^^My beloved mummy and daddy,who loved me so much which is indescribable,they are just like my 'fairy-godmother'-my every wishes is like a dream comes true just because of them,not to forget.. my dearest elder and younger brothers,nothing is perfect without them.What a happy girl I am^^Thanks to MyHeavenlyFather.
My world wouldn't be completed without my true friends.Everyday is a new begining and I get to know new friends,they come and they go but MyDear is always there for me -of course there are more than one especially MY=P I heart all of them very very much- I'm looking forward to celebrate our 10th anniversary with MyDear -uh~hope it won't delay again,due to her hectic schedule- To all my childhood besties,I miss all of you so much -actually I managed to re-contact* some of them and yet we're still so so close-To the special one,MyBaby,though there's so much problems between us but our sisterhood always stand strong in my heart.Not to forget,Zero –my aiko dardar- Thanks for being such a dear..uh~sometimes*..XD just joking.It's all about friends,MyDearestCousin..always on my mind.Love her lots.She won't want me to jot her name here,so just keep it as a secret^^
Well,I'm a animation freak,love reading books too but not all,eg.non-fiction and fiction,only on magic and wizardry,chic novels.Romance is an uh-uh to me but comics..yeay.I'm a Christian,so Bible should be in my list.I'm trying real hard to do my daily devotion,sooner or later Bible will be at the top of my list.I mean it!!!Shopping is a girl's paradise.Since I'm born to be one,there are no excuses that I don't like shopping.I love spending time on my gadgets that keep me in touch will my besties and friends.Hard to believe but I love playing online games,part-time gamer and theme park is one of my favourite places.Roughly that's all about me.
STUDY SMART PLAY HARD!!!!!
That's me^^ -and purple is me favourite-

Love,

Alyssa-Cross ~xoxo~

3 comments:

BaoBao said...

Lol Bei~
1 year holiday so long i aslo want leh~haha..I need a long rest..Haha..Not bad nw only knw u are a christian~haha.. RC or Anglican?

MY said...

Ei. now i free so i just leave a comment la.
erm.
Dont eat too much cotton candy, better eat abit bitter gourd.
HAHA.

Alyssa-Cr❤ss said...

hahaa..yea..very long lo..but wat to do....no university want to accept me.heheeh....I'm from RC i think..haha what's RC? lol..

hahah..okok...i got eat bitter guard de kiess..