Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday

I felt kind of blue today.Woke up in the morning and did my house chores.Helping Mommy actually.Daddy was out.No idea where he went.Probably to the shop.MyKorkor went to Thailand.Depart around 5 o'clock in the morning.I've got to wake up at 4.30 am to fetch him to his girl friend's house.Tired and sleepy me.Blurr while driving and all along the way was so dark.Scary.Trying to get my work done so that I can go off to meet Baby as I promised to hang out with her.Missing all the times we used to hang out because I'm off to KL so often and we seldom hang out.Due to that,we have certain fights and arguement,but we managed to get over it.Happy for that.Now that I'm hoping for a better relationship with her^^Wish me luck.
We're suppose to have lunch together but since we ate our brunch,so lunch....was out of plan.I hang over at her house.Girl's talk as we need more updates on each other while waitng for Cell Group time to come.4.30 pm.Depart at 4 pm because we need to fetch some of the Cell Group members.Today the lesson was about Arise and Build.To my best friend Wezen,I've been wondering about your questions."Does God exist?How do you know which is the true God?" Yeap,I got the answer that applied to me.All you need is you got to have faith in what you are believing.Miracles don't happen instantly.You need to stand strong untill the end, when the situation is at the worst,God will show you miracles.Little faith + Actions = Big Results!!!!!The equation that I've learnt today.You just need as lilttle faith as the mustard seed,everything is possible in the Almighty God.Like I told you,I believe my God is true and He exist.What about you,Mah Wezen? -I bold it so that you know I'm writing this to you..hahaha..Cheecky me...Your Ding Dong Bell.Ice Queen will be better^^
Today's lesson is more to faith,which all I really need to about Faith.God really knows my heart,what I'm facing.Thank God for always directing me^^The worst of all,Vara Jie asked me to make a testimonial.Gosh~How can I???But I managed to do it.Determination..hahaha..I shared my experience about getting lost in KL.Well,not a great one but I really do pray to God to get my home on time.Lost in KL.Heading to Kajang..where am I going?Still I managed to get back home in Damansara.What an experience.Panicking and trying to stay calm.
I went for dinner with Baby at City Kopitiam.Our first dinner after so long I came back from KL.Enjoyed the time I spent with her though it's short.When I'm back home,I forgot all about the clothes I need to take in and fold.Urgh....Start working Al.Yeap.I started folding the clothes while watching my new favourite series drama,Gossip Girls.I just don't know why I like it.Maybe cause it's about girls.While watching and folding the clothes,Daddy cut open the Cempedak and fed me.Gosh~ I felt like I'm a little baby girl again.Well,I'm always his Little Baby Girl.What a happy child am I but sadly..I'll never grow up for my parents.That's the sad case but I'm still a happy little girl^^
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: