Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Yeay,finally I'm back to my home sweet home.I miss my family so so much and my hard comfy bed XD -been sleeping on the super soft bed which make my whole body ache- I woke up late and have been packing my stuffs for the whole afternoon because I slept at around 7 o'clock in the morning.Been hanging out with my friends at Coco Banana and gosh...I've got rashes after I came back during the dawn.I think it's because of the alcoholic drinks.Shouldn't have drank that after all I eventually forget that I'm allergic to alcoholic drinks^^ How silly..I met up with some old friends.They couldn't recognise me at all.Did I really change that much guys?Overall there are 5 bags to bring home.Well I don't know why there are so many...I guess..I shop too much..hahaha..hmmm but I don't think so.^^ Anyway I'm happy.
-ThePreviousMe-
Well,I depart around 7.30pm.I wanted to reach on time to meet up with my buddies at 9.30pm but I couldn't make it to the gathering.How sad.To my surprise,they came to my house to look for me.We all have a great chat as usual -we always have^^What makes me happy the most is that I get to be with my mommy,daddy,two bros and buddies back here but mommy seems kind of tired.Pity her.She's been working so hard which makes my heart sore.So..this is where I play the part as her daughter,taking over all her house chores.I hate housework actually but I want to be a filial daughter ^^
-MyBelovedMommy-
Love,
Alyssa-Cross ~xoxo~

No comments: