Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Day

All the post I've published are all a day later.This morning I woke up at 10.30am just to fetch mommy to work.Actually she had a meeting to attend.Uh~no more sweet dreams then.I thought of sleeping until I wake up by itself.My bed is too comfortable for me,I didn't want to get up at all.For the whole day,I was doing all the house chores.Damn tired and I'm not fully awake.I almost burned out daddy's shirt with the iron while I'm watching Money Not Enough 2.Gosh-lucky nothing happen^^Careless girl.I didn't did it on purpose.I was talking to daddy and I totally forget about it.hahaha.I had my dinner at restaurant today.My silly bros were playing with my Reebok cap with their poses and that makes me feel funny.
-MyElder&LilBro-
I have a great dinner with my family.After that we dropped mommy at her because she still has a lot of work to be done and headed straight back home.I packed my clothes quickly and went to my cousin's house to stay over night and spend some time together.As usualy we were both crazy about games.We played HighStreet5 for the whole night -it's actually whole morning till 6.20am- before she departed to KL.I'm going to miss her so much.Actually she is suppose to study for her Monday's exam but she didn't,just to accompany like we used to.What a dear^^All the best to her on her exams on Monday.I have a wonderful time with MyBelovedCousin.Hope to do it again.I'm waiting for it Dear,on your coming holidays during December.Crazy-ing all night again.Till then.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross ~xoxo~

No comments: