Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MyKor's Birthday

Today is MyKorkor's birthday.I almost forgot about it but somehow...I remembered.Early in the morning I went to church for prayer meeting just to train up myself for praying habit every morning.So it's a good opportunity for me.Well,I never went to any prayer meeting in my church,other than CHC in Singapore.Slighty,my church prayer meeting is much more easier than I expected.Still..I'm not really good in praying out loud.It isn't in my genes?I'm trying to learn.Just give me some time..I believe I will improve,don't ya think so?
Right after prayer meeting,I went out for breakfast with my church's leaders*p/s that included my pastor* in Kampung Sitiawan,Famous Roti Canai.That's what I know,but...it seems the same to me.Sorry to all those fans of Roti Canai in Kampung Sitiawan out there.Full after breakfast.back home helping Mommy with her cooking.Curry for today's lunch,Yummy~
Whole day,I've been spending my time with Mommy at her shop.Chit-chatting all the way till 6 o'clock in the evening.Rush back to get a cake for Kor's birthday.He's kind of surprised seeing me bringing a cake home.Guess he's happy?I've got no idea.
Night falls,been waiting for Mommy to come back home and celebrated with us.Wait wait wait...until 10 o'clock night.Not a surprise to me as Mommy is a very busy mom.Why?Because of the family.Cheers for her.
We celebrated Kor's birthday.Sadly,without MyBelovedSis.Wish you were here,then everything will be completed and perfect.
Looks like my birthday~Uh-uh,just trying out the flash
Here's the Birthday boy!!!Hoooray!!!
The Family picture
Cake-cutting ceremony
Lastly,MyBelovedKor and Me
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: