Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas KL

8th December 2008
A holiday trip with baby in KL.Getting ready by 8 in the morning,we waited for baby's cousin to come and pick us up but plan changed to 9 o'clock in the morning.The whole journey took about 2 hours and 45 minutes.We reached Sunway Pyramid for the next pick up by cousin Jenny and her husband.Meanwhile I walked around with baby and taking some pictures.It's a waste that no one can be our camera-man.So most of the time we take turns for pictures.We had our lunch together and heading to 1Utama as our shopping destination because Mid Valley car park was full.Spending the whole day in 1Utama and reached home at night.Everyone was tired but still we dragged until midnight only we went to bed.
***all taken in 1Utama***
9th December 2008
Tuesday,our plan was to go Sunway Pyramid.Departed in the afternoon,straight for lunch in Dragon-i.I ordered Carrot-cake,which I missed eating it in Singapore.Well,the Carrot-cake was totally different yet it's delicious.We shared our meal and it was a treat from baby's sister.Thanks for the meal.We went seperate ways after lunch.I was hanging around with baby.We went shopping buying earings and clothes.We headed to Marrakesh to look for Cheongsam.We found a shop and tried out all the Cheongsam.Baby decided to buy a black with purple flower stitches Cheongsam.
We stopped by at most of the stall along the way buying earings.The whole trip was like...earings..earings..and earings.Gosh...wonder how much I love earrings =P
Well at least for the trip I bought a t-shirt from Add-On.A Princess Belle t-shirt.I love the design and coincidently Belle is my favourite princess.Too bad they are out of sizes and stocks.Baby couldn't get her size for the same design so she opt for Princess Snow-White.We'll search for the same design next time okays~?
***Sunway Pyramid***
10th December 2008
Wednesday,our time to look for Christmas costume at Century Fiesta for church's drama perfomance.It tooks us about 2 hours to get things done because there were so many customers there booking and renting costumes.By 3 o'clock my stomach was rumbling.I didn't take my breakfast.We went to a shop nearby to get our lunch.Right after that,we headed back home.I'm tired and wanted to rest because for the night we have other plans.
6 o'clock in the evening we departed from home to Ara-Damansara (NuiZeXiu),weird chinese pin-yin but that's what they stated there.Not my fault for the error.Hahaha...That place has a Bugis market style in Singapore.Copy-cat?Well...who knows,people told me they are trying to make it look like Singapore style.

A famous restaurant,Full-House.The decorations in Full-House is remarkable.Sadly it's fully booked.We can't had our dinner there.

After dinner we headed to Disney Wonderland.A place full of Disney's characters decoration.Perfect for Disney lovers like ME!!!!I really enjoyed taking pictures there with baby.O..well..I got to admitted it.I didn't regret of going in there.Hahaha..Thanks for the push baby =P
***MyFavouriteStatue among all***
***Wall-E,the first Disney movie I watched with MyAiko-dArDaR***
***MickeyMouse,theOne that makes Disney so Magical***
The whole trip was wonderful.I enjoyed my time there.It's all about FUN.Looking forward for the next trip.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: