Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joyeux Noël



JOYEUX NOëL!!!
This is it!Christmas is about giving and spreading love* MyFavouriteSeason*Why?Hmm...there will be CHRISTMAS TREE!!!Christmas eve dinner,gatherings,parties..it's all about FUN!!!Best of all...CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!But every year, I'm looking forward for Christmas eve dinner,sadly....none for this year.Grandmama was admitted to hospital.Been accompanying her for hours during the whole period while she's in hospital.Praying hard that she'll get well soon.Thanks to all those who concern about me.Thanks for your love and care.
This year Christmas has been a breakthrough to me in serving God.I'm in the make-up team with Baby which seems...o well..it's my first time putting on make-up for others.Good news was,we went it through all 3 services smoothly.Yeay!!!Exhausting but I'm happy serving God.

*****Peek-A-Boo*****

*****IHeartHim*****

*****MyGirls???Lol*****

*****LongTimeNoSee weh~*****

*****MyWorld*****
*****HappyAlways*****

*****WeRules*****
*****CoolGuys*****
*****Santa o Santa,AreYouReal???*****
Although there's no family gathering*sobz* but truly...this Christmas was fun to me.And my greatest gift among all...are my beloved friends and family who love me so much.All I want for Christmas...even Santa can't bring it to me,there's always HeavenlyPapa to make my wish come true!

MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE!!
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: