Sunday, December 7, 2008

Home Alone in Sitiawan

I'm supposed to go to KL with my family on Friday,5th December 2008,but there's a wedding dinner for me to attend on that day,I've got to stay back.I was exhausted right after the wedding dinner in Pantai Remis.Been travelling in the car for whole day because I attended the morning ceremony,where the bride-groom came over to the bride's home to pick her up.Well,that's kind of interesting for me,as I can remember I never actually seen a Chinese Tradition marriage.Being home alone on Friday night,for the first time is actually kind of scary to me.Thank God someone is there to accompany me.I have a good night dream.
Next morning Saturday,6th December 2008,I woke up early in the morning,started my house chores all the way until afternoon.I need to keep the house clean before I took off to Baby's house.
Went over to her house in the afternoon.Whole day we were spending time together.Going on and off fetching her brother and sisters.Experiencing her daily life.Nothing special though but I can see how she actually spend her time.
Sunday,7th December 2008,this is the first time i woke up so early just for church.I've got to because I got no transport.We're going early becaue she got to practise before the services started.I'm not late for church.Yeay.hahaha..Great sermon on that day.God's words touch my heart deeply.Thank God for answering my prayers.Unfortunately,I missed out the trip to KL with my family which is never in my life I'm home without my parents.
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: