Sunday, November 30, 2008

Penang


My Penang trip on Saturday.I woke up at 6 o'clck in the morning,needed to get ready and off to Penang 7 o'clcok sharp.O..well...as usual,I will never be right on time.Why?Because waiting for Mommy.hahaha..not my fault.All the way waiting for people,should I called it...'waiting trip'?I too me half an hour to reach Pantai Remis but an hour to wait for Mommy's friends.Gosh....it made me felt so tired after I reached Penang at 10.30 in the morning.By the time I reached my destination,it's already 12 noon.Around that time,I can't remembered exactly what time was it.Straight I headed to my hotel room and slept all the way till 4 o'clock,and MyLouGongZai came knocking on my door.What a surprise.We spend most of our time together and I had lots of fun.We went to the beach,happily taking pictures,but not much.Not in the right mood.
Look,the beach!!!
Had my dinner with Mommy in the hotel,after that I went back to my hotel room.I'm exhausted.While waiting,I watched TV and sms-ing Baby,unfortunately..I doozed off,and worst of all,I forgot my charger.My handphone was out of battery.Sorry Baby.Know that you'll be waiting.
Sunday,I woke up at 8 o'clock in the morning.Early I must say,never try to wake up without alarm when I'm on my holiday trips.Breakfast time at the hotel lobby,it has a seaside view.Breath-taking.As for the breakfast,not too bad.It suited my taste and I had two rounds.Gosh,I'm going to gain weight this time.We'll see.
This is where I took my breakfast.Nice isn't it?
I only had half day for Sunday and will be heading home in the evening.So,I spent most of my time with LouGongZai.Evening came,bye bye to Penang.
I'm going to miss you so so much!!!
The cute lil-one that I met on my trip.
A wonderful and relaxing trip.I would want to go Penang again.Next trip will be shopping time!!!Anyone wants to join me?
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: