Friday, September 24, 2010

❤MIX❤

Everything is finalized and there's a relief in me.Phhewww~I feel really happy and excited for the days to come as I believe that it's going to be an awesome experience.Frankly speaking,I'm actually quite anxious and worry for what is going to happen next.Surrounded by brilliant people,I felt like hiding at a corner by myself.Somehow,this wouldn't go the way I thought it will.It's just the same feeling when I first entered into college or should I say,it's like when I first entered NS,and yet God never failed to walk with me along the journey,sending me angels.
The place is really green,there are hills and trees,not to mention lakes.It's like a paradise,an amazing place to study.I don't know whether is this a self-comforting or what so ever,Mommy pretty much likes it there,and yes I love it too but....being such a timid shy person,I would say I feel really hard to push myself to face new people as well as getting adapted to the new environment.People are being really kind but I doubt that if it's true.
Speaking about meeting new people,I felt insecure when someone just treated me so well even on the very first day.Maybe...they are just being nice for the sake of being it or maybe they are just nice in person or it's just their responsibility.O well,it doesn't matter,that wasn't the main purpose why I'm going for it.Aiming for the best out of the best,I intend to give it all that I can.Although people think that I'm not going to survive there as it is such a rural,secluded area but I find it pretty interesting with all the facilities,society and clubs.As for my lecturers,they are really,I mean REALLY cool,I bet I'm going to make it through well.It ain't gonna be easy as what Dr Morris advised,work hard but play HARDER!!!
Need to re-schedule my daily routine from today onwards.First thing first,Girl!
So....BYE CARDIFF!!! and HELLO NOTTINGHAM!!!
A brilliant Thanks to BelovedMommy for always being there for HerBabyGirl!!!
It's like first few days in kindergarten~
I really felt like a lil baby*Blush*Should I be happy or what?@@Bless!!!
Love,
AlyssaCross
~xoxo~

No comments: