Monday, September 20, 2010

❤It's hard to please❤

How can you actually tell that a person really do care about you?Even if they do,only with motives.How many of them really care without any intention?Or even care because they truly love you without asking anything in return?There's always a border line between friends,especially when it comes to the opposite gender.Friends come and go throughout life.It's just the way it is,but only those that would remain still being a part of your life,I would say,they are more than just friends,someone who is dear to me,being MyFamily member.It seems difficult to let go,somehow,to move on with my own life,I need to do so.
I wonder,or even doubt if my life will be better without you?Nothing that I can regret about as it is just a past.I've done all I can to treat each and everyone the best I could,but it seems like...it's not enough.People just have different expectations,some expect more than anything else,some would be moderate and some...they are just happy enough as long as yer there for them.When things went wrong,they tend to walk off my life,or even when they get nothing in return.All I can say is that I wish you a happy life
.However,I have faith in Papa,the best is yet to come.Someone that has been watching over me long before my days started.There's always trials and errors in life I would say,and this is where I learn to be a better person,to know who are and always will be my family members.
For all the broken relationships that I had before,even though I apologised and pleaded for a second chance that was not given,it's not countless...hmmm maybe 2 or 3 or more???Well,the work of healing is in the process,the good memories will always remain in my heart,something precious that I can never get,you taught me a lesson.Thank you for leaving and not giving me a second chance.
Nevertheless,I'm grateful to have people that would truly accept me the way I am,love me unconditionally no matter what,you are my precious.No words to describe how thankful am I to have you.To BB,thanks for always being there even at times when I was wrong and treated you wrongly.For a loving Papa that send angels into my life.

Love,
AlyssaCross
~xoxo~

No comments: