Sunday, September 19, 2010

❤Face it❤

Many things have been running through my mind.I thought I could get over it,sorted it out one by one,however it turned out to be a disaster.I tried to make things right,but it always appeared to be wrong.There's always something that would tell me about your true self.Should I say...I just lucky enough that it always pops out itself without needing me to check it out myself.Don't try to twist and turn,the moment I hear that very one tone of your voice,the moment I saw that expression,I knew that yer lying.I gave you chances to explain but ended up yer trying to escape.Well...it's okay I had enough,I believe,so as you do.Yer just one despicable,obnoxious person.It makes me feel so sick.I'm giving a smooth sailing to you.Travel safe.

I guess the drought has lasted for quite some time,but it rained heavily today and it was filled again.Haven't felt so cosy for ages.Time flies and now that yer leaving,I didn't had a chance to even have a glimpse.Sorry that I lied as I didn't want you to fret.

And...I guees I'm out with my decision.70% for Nottingham and 30% for Taylor's.Still under discussion.Cross my heart that I would make a right one and be firm about it.Even though I felt a lil reluctant to start my studies,I doubt that I am ready for it.However delaying it won't make it any better.It might be that I am just avoiding it.Final decision will be tomorrow.Heavenly Papa,please guide me.I need Your peace!!!

MyLilCottonBall just won't leave my side.He follows me everywhere I go and only me.I think he's more than an elephant glue,sticking to me all the time even when I'm sleeping,he is so hesitant to get off my bed.MyBoy~Yer existance soothe my heart everytime when I am down.
*****MyLilCottonBall*****
Good night for now!

Love,
AlyssaCross
~xoxo~

No comments: