Sunday, September 5, 2010

❤Blessed❤

To bless?Or to be blessed?What would you choose?
There are certain time that we would forget to bless others.Sometimes,we tend to take more than we give.At time,we complaint too much,on our work,our studies,our daily routine,our relationship with family and friends,our responsibility and etc,What do you get at the end of the day of complaining?Easy said yet I've been struggling so hard to do it.However,everything need a baby steps to start.Once I am willing to sacrifice,just a lil,I would say,everything feels worth it and pays off with a smile from your heart.The more I give,the happier I am.Some might not be that significant and some might taken up my whole paycheque,being appreciated by those who really cares bout every little deeds I've done,I feel as if I'm over the moon.Indeed God will never shortchange me.I am blessed and still am, with wonderful people around me.I would choose,to see you happy and everything is worthwhile for me to do.

Lesson of the day:Learn to BLESS others!

Time, when I didn't know what to do or how should I?It has started for good reasons,if that's the way it is...it's gonna be it.Much to do but I didn't want to think NO MORE!!!What am I seeking for?I am yet to discover who am I!

Dilemma:Can someone decide for me?Off to Nottingham?OR wait for another few months for Taylor's?
*p/s:I'm loving MyLife&Job>.<

Love,
AlyssaCross
~xoxo~

No comments: