Friday, September 17, 2010

❤Insincerity❤

Sometimes,the feeling of wanting too much will actually cause you to be unconscious of making the right decision.No matter how many times that I try to make it right,unwillingness to change or forcing myself to change ain't gonna take me no where.At the end of the day,it will still remain the same.

My Life gets kinda boring.Everynight I lay on my bed,looking up the sky full of stars,I need another story,something that I can confess,without a mask on me.I've been on the brink,honesty is just a lonely word,everyone is being so untrue,neither being true to myself.I knew and I knew it but I just kept it hiding within my vision and let it linger beside me,obviously I can see the result.It's GONE!

Look how amazing I've gone this far,people are on your side not mine,belittle and assaulted me to the lowest.I don't care if all never gets in line,no longer chasing after the stars.I don't need another puzzle!I don't need another guess!I don't really like my flow and I'm going to refine it.Stay original and not gonna let it disappear.No one to blame for,no one to look for,it's all about me that I have a story.

 
Loneliness has always been a friend of mine

Love,
AlyssaCross
~xoxo~


No comments: