Sunday, April 5, 2009

Grandmama's Birthday

*****QueenOfMyHeart*****
Home sweet home on Friday night,3rd April 2009.On my way back.Mommy called and told me...'Today we are celebrating Grandmama's birthday.Can you make it on time?' I stunted.What???Now only she told me.I definately gonna missed it=( O well...Nevermind...at least I made it for cake-cutting ceremony^^Aunts and uncles were all back for the birthday celebration.And the moment I'm waiting for...to eat the cake...Wee~It's always my favourite moment.Cake baked by DaGu,decorated with Royal Icing instead of the normal butter cream or mousse.Delicious~

*****Don'tJudgeByHowItLooks-BestCakeEver*****
Grandmama was so happy to see me.We talk like there's no end.(Even though we've been talking the same conversation over again and again) But it doesn't matter.What really counts is that I accompanied her with all the time I had back in Sitiawan.^^
*****She'sActingCute^^*****
Time to leave and Grandmama was crying...she didn't want me to go back to KL.It made my heart sank back then=(
*****Sweet-estMomentOfMyLife*****
*****BeingWithGrandmama*****
*****HappilyTalkingToMe&Mommy*****
*****QueensOfMyHeart*****
I'll miss her so much when I get back to KL.Sobbie~
*****Happy-87th-BirthdayGrandmama*****
*****Love-Now-Always&Forever*****
Love,
Alyssa-Cross~xoxo~

No comments: