Thursday, November 4, 2010

❤Wanderer❤

Two days of lab = exhausted!Thank God it's the last PhysPharm for the semester.However, got to brain-storm for the report..Next week dispensing lab will be assessed.Stress to max!!!And I'm going back home on Thursday,which is tomorrow until Sunday.Am excited to go home.Mommy Daddy is the best!!!Need a break-away from whatever stupid annoying ungrateful selfish people.Didn't mean to be rude but you know who you are^^ I still feel...ermm..my 'MIDNIGHT' mood is still hovering around me.However!!!!!!Received a surprise email I would say.Thanks for the concern and I'm still trying my best to get over it.It helps me to at least...feel better?There's 80% more to go.Gambatte ALYSSA-chan!Gosh!!!Am I cheating myself???Maybe I should just lock myself in the room.Study like a nerd.Starve like an aimlessly street wanderer.Life in a cage.Shut down from the rest of the world.What a pathetic one~
Love,
Alyssa Cross
~xoxo~

No comments: