Monday, November 8, 2010

❤Self-evaluation❤

At this moment, I'm thinking....what am I thinking?I must be crazy.How on earth that I don't know what am I thinking.I felt really tired for the day.Too much skipping off my mind and yet I can't catch it back.I don't feel like talking or doing anything.Being in my room just makes me feel so lazy.Looking at my super thick books....o no~ how am I going to survive this kind of lifestyle?I'm not enjoying it for now.
I'm not as hardworking as I used to be.Bet my brain doesn't work well anymore.For the first time of my life,I feel so stupid,like a failure.Studying is never a problem to me...but after so long since I last studied,well things actually changed.Maybe...I think...okay..fine I am lazy now.Argghh!!!I'm not interested in studying anymore but...for the sake of MommyDaddy,I have to.For one moment,I feel that this isn't the right course for me.I've always been an art person but why do I end up in a science course?
It slipped through  my mind, why can't I just talk properly?Is there a problem with me?I can't control my temper well.Spoilt-pampered-girl!!! I feel so sorry right after I have made the situation all tensed-up.Apologize to all who needs to bear with my princess-attitude especially Mommy-Daddy-Bigbro-Dar.Cross my heart,I'm learning to get rid of those attitude.I'm grateful that all who never blames me for being..erm...me?
Neither do I want to disappoint anyone,I'm trying to give out the best in me.Somehow I find it really difficult if I am not doing what I'm enjoying.O Papa....please please please...make me like... o..no...LOVE what I'm doing for now!There's more to evaluate about myself...maybe...some other day~

*****Wishing that no one will ever spot me*****
Love,
Alyssa Cross
~xoxo~

No comments: