Friday, November 5, 2010

❤Home Is where I Belong❤

It's the best feeling after so long for being away.People tend to not appreciate it when they were around, until the day that they never return, it is when they realised home is the best.Mommy Daddy called for countless time to ensure that I've departed but I haven't.However they waited for me to arrived even though it's already late pass mid-night.Wonderful parents I must say.At home, I get to eat healthy home-cooked food by Mommy everyday.Tea-time is always a must for Daddy.Having dinner together is the best.Supper???ermm...I skipped that but still we always have each other munching on snacks while watching dramas in the living hall.My BabyBoy!!!!!!!Jumping around and never leave my side whenever I am back at home.Even though I am away,Mommy always have me in her mind.Everytime when I am back,I get a surprise PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!

 *****Healthy Oil-free Veggie*****
 *****Red Wine Pork*****
*****Tempure-My Favourite*****
*****Can you spot his new colored-fur?*****
Regardless all the good times I'm having,bad and faults never fail to catch me.Tired of trying to be nice,I gave up.Off you go and I will erase it.Never will I ask for a second one.It all happened for a purpose yet I'm trying to fix it.Instead of getting better it turned out to be worst.I'm learning but I'm not keeping up.Probably the door was closed before me.No matter how many times I said I'm sorry, deep down I know that it's always been hard for a person to forget.Easy said yet difficult to be done.Keeping everything in a Pandora'box,I will.
Love,
Alyssa Cross
~xoxo~

No comments: