Tuesday, February 28, 2012

❤Mommy Birthday 2012❤

It's February and guess what, it's Mommy's birthday. On the month of February, I would remember nothing but Mommy's birthday. People will be talking about Valentine's plan and so on, but to me, it will never be as exciting as Mommy's birthday. I have no plans on Valentine's but for the very special day, 17th of February, I'm all in. Arranging my time and schedule in order to make myself available for Mommy. I drove all the way back to hometown,*alone* it was my first time actually, but I was happy and excited to meet Mommy. This year I bought Mommy a green tea cake from RT Bakery. It was a last minute shopping and I doubted that it will be good. To my surprise Mommy loves it and she was happy that all of us were back for her birthday. What would the heart of a mother expect other than having her own children by her side? Happy Birthday to my dearest Mommy.
*****CottonBall & Mommy***** 

*****Make a Wish***** 
*****Puff*****
*****May All The Birthday Wishes Come True*****
*****Heart*****
*****My Everything*****

As for the fourteen, a surprise hearty breakfast was ready on thr table as i woke up in the morning. Unlike everyone else who were busy celebrating with their couple at exclusive restaurant for a candle light dinner, I spent my valentine's with my love one at Genting. One of my favorite must do while I'm at Genting , tadaa... having my favorite Vanilla Latte at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Cafe. It was a simple day out yet a memorable one for me. This is what I call Little Happiness. 小小的幸福!And I had a pinkish valentine's with pink roses and pink cupcakes.
*****Hearty Breakfast*****
*****Little Pinkish Valentine's*****







*****Spot the Rainbow***** 
*****I'm loved even by the Waiter***** 

*****Check out for more of my bits & pieces*****

Love,
Alyssa Cross
~xoxo~

No comments: