Friday, February 10, 2012

❤Honda Conference❤


February has been good to me so far. I was called up for a last minute job, a day before the rehearsal at the Renaissance Hotel, KL as the usher for the Honda conference managed by those from China. What that I really learn here is they are very specific with what they actually wanted, perfectionist and super fast like the bullet train. Can't even waste a minute to slack or rest. To them, time equals to money. Not a single mistake, or else we're doomed. Thanks to my lovely babe, Hanli, I'm definitely felt glad that I took up these job. Was reluctant to work as it's way too last minute to inform me, and my travelling journey to the working place took me about an hour without traffic jam. 
First day of rehearsal, I was late for 10 minutes, I thought I would be the last one and yet I was the third one to reach. Five of them were still on their way. The worst part was, there's a lot of break in between the time for rehearsing which I actually felt that it's a waste of time. Why can't they just do it all at one go? O well, I'm just the usher, no authority to complain. However, the person who took care of us was really nice and kind. At least, there's something to be happy about. Otherwise, working with people from China gonna be difficult.
We're supposed to end out rehearsing at 10pm but there's some unexpected situation and we ended around 11pm. Tired to the max, however the boss made our day. Additional wages to all of us with a free white heels. Thank you for being such a considerate person as I didn't expect that the client will give some additional wages, which isn't a small amount either. Like the saying goes, expect less, more will come.
The uniform was a red elegant dress, and I think it definitely carried the taste of the China client. I wouldn't have bought that dress if it was me.  Enjoyed my day working, and happy to meet all those pretty babes, really broaden my experience, as well as my social network. Doing freelance isn't that bad at all. I'm loving my job and my life now.

*****My working pass*****
*****Renaissance Hotel's washroom*****
*****The lovely babes*****
*****My red dress*****
*****Full dress code, getting ready to work*****

Love,
Alyssa Cross
~xoxo~

No comments: