Monday, June 20, 2011

❤The Sixth Month❤

The Sixth-month, it feels like just yesterday it all happened. I thought, it would be a better year ahead, but it wasn't. Ain't want to think negatively, but it's just the fact right in front of my eyes. Consequence that I need to bear from my own actions. I wonder if I'm trying to live the life that people are trying to create for me, ain't the life that I wanted. What do I want then?
I always thought that it will be different, but somehow it wasn't the truth. I'm just lying to myself.  Money can't buy happiness, just temporal satisfaction. I don't need temporal satisfaction, just a support that I can get in everything that I do. Too much rules that I need to follow in order for what I've chosen. This ain't what I wanted. A world without boundaries.
Failing isn't in my dictionary but failing has come to reality. I couldn't give out the best in me, NO!!! It's not that, I DIDN'T give out the best in me. 2011 is a disastrous year. Like how it goes, I'd go back to December all the time. Somehow it's just a wishful thinking. It's not something that I can change.
*****Just as the Dead Rose*****

Love,
Alyssa Cross
~xoxo~

No comments: